Digital Marketing Services
When it comes to “Modern” Digital Marketing Services it’s important to first start with a definition of the term as well as all all the supporting acronyms or terms.
When asked, which isn’t as often as you might think, what the meaning of digital marketing services actually is I recall the “5D’s of Digital” and intertwine it with the contemporary meaning of marketing. So, once you know what the 5D’s you’ll pretty much get the gist of the term Digital Marketing.
The 5D’s of Digital Marketing
- Digital Devices – Audiences experience with brands via smartphones, tablets or iPads, TV’s, gaming devices and desktop computers.
- Digital Platforms- This includes all the social media platforms like Google, YouTube and Facebook.
- Digital Media- Any different paid, owned and earned channels of communication like email or messaging.
- Digital Data- Insights businesses collect about their audience profiles and they interact with the business.
- Digital Technology- The marketing tech used to to create interactive experiences such as kiosks, mobile apps or websites.
Now that you know the 5D’s of digital, just imagine reaching out to new and existing customers using any of them. This could include paid, free and earned, and I will talk more about that later under the the digital marketing sub-categories of inbound and outbound marketing. Next, lets take a look at digital marketing terms and meanings of the acronym’s and abbreviations.
For entrepreneurs, businesses or individuals treading in the water of digital marketing for the first time, might find themselves in conversations with experts and not have a clue what they’re talking about because the use of acronyms are being used in the dialogue. Acronyms like SMM, SMO, SEO, SEM, CPM, CTR, ROA’s and so on… and instead of asking what they mean, for whatever reason, they just nod their heads as if they are tracking all the various meanings. This is a huge error on the part of the expert. In today’s digital world, it’s easy as Digital Marketers to assume everyone understands them when in fact that couldn’t be further from the truth. For that reason I am going to list out all the various Acronym’s, spell them out and provide a short definition.
- AS – Article Submission
- API – Application Program Interface
- B2B – Business to Business
- B2C – Business to Consumer
- CPC – Cost per Click
- CTR – Click Through Rate
- CTA – Call to Action
- CPM – Cost per Thousands
- CPA – Cost per Action
- CPA – Cost per Acquisition
- CPL – Cost per Lead
- CPO – Cost per Oder
- CRO – Conversion Rate Optimization
- CMS – Content Management System
- COA – Cost of Acquisition
- CPV – Cost per View
- DLR – Deep Link Ratio
- DKI – Dynamic Keyword Insertion
- DLP – Directory Listings Page
- DNS – Domain Name Server
- DMM – Digital Media Marketing
- EMD – Exact Match Domain
- ECPC – Enhanced Cost per Click
- FCP – Frequently Cached Page
- G+ – Google Plus
- GA – Google Analytics
- GAW – Google AdWords
- GIS – Google Image Search
- GAP – Google Advertising Professional
- GSC – Google Search Console
- IM – Internet Marketing
- IBL – Inbound Links
- JGI – Just Google It
- KDA – Keyword Density Analyzer
- KEI – Keyword Effectiveness Index
- KWR – Keyword Research
- LB – Link Building
- LPO – Landing Page Optimization
- MTO – Meta Tags Optimization
- NAP – Name, Address, Phone Number
- NSEO – Negative SEO
- OBL – Outbound Links
- ORM – Online Reputation Management
- P4P – Paid for Placement
- PR – Page Rank
- PPC – Pay per Click
- PFI – Pay for Inclusion
- PFL – Paid for Listings
- PFP – Pay for Performance
- PPR – Pay per Rank
- PPV – Pay per Visitor
- PPP – Pay per Post
- ROA – Return on AdSpend
- ROI – Return on Investment
- RTB – Real Time Bidding
- SE – Search Engine
- SB – Social Bookmarking
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- SEOs – Search Engine Optimizers
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing
- SEP – Search Engine Positioning
- SER – Search Engine Ranking
- SMO – Social Media Optimization
- SMM – Social Media Marketing
- SES – Search Engine Strategy
- SERM – Search Engine Results Management
- SERP – Search Engine Results Page
- SRM – Search Reputation Management
- SEW – Search Engine Watch
- SMX – Search Marketing Expo
- SNS – Social Networking Service
- TLP – Top Level Page
- TLA – Text Link Ads
- TBPR – Toolbar Page Rank
- UGC – User Generated Content
- UX – User Experience
Digital Marketing Services
Now that we’ve got all the definitions and acronyms for digital marketing out of the way, hopefully you’ve acquired new knowledge and or can completely understand all the various digital marketing services offered by Webfolkster as well as how the can help you get more out of your over all marketing cmpaigns.
Social Media Marketing
Advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, SnapChat and YouTube.
Pay Per Click
Google AdWords Partner. KeyWord optimization, search and targeting.
eMail setup and design, auto responders, actionables, copywriting and analytics.
Social media posting, blogging, article composing and overall content marketing.
Landing & Sales Funnels
Design and development of funnels and landing pages optimized for conversions.
Responsive web design, and mobile first optimization performance.
Social Media Optimization
All for one and one for all! Connecting all platforms to be consistent.
Oversee, manage and moderate reviewing platforms for positivity.
Google My Business
Google my business setup, optimization, images, tagging and keywords optimization.
Search Engine Optimization
SEO for both page authority and domain authority. In and out bound link building.
SEO for both page authority and domain authority but with a local focus.
Linking and connecting Google Maps with Google My Business for best results.
Assistance with getting businesses listed properly on Apple Maps.
Website Speed Optimization
Website load times and page speed are important and now a part of Goole’s criteria.
Get a checkup on how your website performs, why and what to improve.
Advertising using both text messaging and FB Messenger.
Mobile App Development
Mobile App Development specifically for businesses to open new communication channels.
Search Engine Optimization based on proper use of grammar, key word density, word count, use of proper head tags and alt tags for images.